Thursday, May 30, 2013

Luftmarine

These guys will be showing up tonight for the kick off of Basement-Con. Tonight is a GASLIGHT mega game. Some people will tell you GASLIGHT really slows down with a lot of people. I'm here to tell ya it ain't true. We recently added a turn activation houserule that had the last game humming along.
For tonight lets just see how the new guys turn out. And of course, there's the age old questions: Will the Killenkanner even start? When (not will) the Rokkitruppen be slaughtered to a man? Can the Lady Hussars miss a shot? Ever?
Above minis by Brigade games growing Steampunk line.
On another note, got to spend some time last weekend on the back patio BBQing, smoking a cigar, drinking a nice beer and reading what is that....?

3 comments:

Jon F said...

Nice patio. I've never gotten the full tour.

BaronVonJ said...

You should see it at Octoberfest. I Baroness can provide you with a grande tour of the palace tonight.

Essjam said...

I have some WW1 Germans in pickelhaubs. I think they might be Foundry or Copplestone figs. 28mm. 20 figs; grunts, non-coms and officers.

You are welcome to them if interested. I will bring them tonight