Monday, June 20, 2016

Weekend of Gaming at Warlord-Con

I had the opportunity to host a game of Black Powder at Warlord Games Warlord Con in Oklahoma City this weekend with good buddy Chris "Cluck Amok" Cluckey and the Boy. Chris is responsible for the amazing terrain and 54mm miniatures. I just ran the game. Black Powder gets a lot a grief for being vanilla sometimes, but with all the color added for French and Indian War, this proved to be far from it. We ran three games over Friday and Saturday, and everyone there was great. Now, for pics:













1 comment:

Cluck Amok said...

I can't tell you how much I appreciate your help (and The Boy's!) getting these games to the table. I did not expect to like "Black Powder" so much. I think with some effort to develop the character of each unit type with the special rules, "Black Powder" captures the French and Indian War just fine. I may be a convert - that third game with The Boy was a blast! Thanks again.